Below you will find important information you will need to successfully enroll your child at LPA.
To register for the 2023-2024 school year, please use the Online Registration System by clicking on the green box on the right side of this registration page.
Please have ALL of the required documents together BEFORE you begin the registration process. Per SJCSD policy all documents must be provided at the time of registration. Any registration received without all the required documents will not be processed.
The following are the documents you will need:
- Three proofs of residency (mortgage statement or lease agreement, current utility bill, and one additional bill with current address)
- Original Birth Certificate (Child must turn 5 on or before September 1stfor entry to KG)
- Completed Florida Immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form which can be done at a local doctor’s office or the St. Johns County Health Department)
- Physical/Health Examination (dated within 12 months of student’s enrollment date)
- Driver’s License for identification purposes only
- Final Report Card showing grade promotion.
NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDNETS – If you would like to provide feedback to help us place your Kindergarten student in the appropriate classroom, please use this online form.
Complete the online registration and upload the required documents. You will be contacted after we review your application.
KG-5th Grade Computer Operator
6th-8th Grade Computer Operator
HAVE YOU MOVED?
Complete the form below and upload the required proofs of residency for your new address.
- Deed/Mortgage Statement or a Lease
- Current utility bill or confirmation the utilities have been set up at the new address
- One additional item with your new address such as an additional utility bill, insurance, bank statement, credit card statement etc.