Below you will find important information you will need to successfully enroll your child at LPA.
2019-2020 Registration Info
Welcome to Liberty Pines Academy! New families joining our wolf pack can now register for the 2019-2020 school year via our online registration link. Click on the green box to the right labeled “Register My Student For School” to start the process. Once you have finished the registration process online and have uploaded all the required documents, email Cheri Lee at [email protected] to request an appointment to complete your registration.
If you have any questions or need help with the registration process, please contact Cheri Lee at [email protected] or 904-547-7900.
The following are the documents you will need to complete registration:
- Three proofs of residency (mortgage statement or lease agreement, current utility bill, and one additional bill with current address)
- Original Birth Certificate (Child must turn 5 on or before September 1st for entry to KG)
- Completed Florida Immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical/Health Examination (dated within 12 months of students enrollment date)
- Driver’s License for identification purposes only
Per SJCSD policy, please be advised that we will be unable to take your registration if any of the required documents are missing or incomplete. All registration forms must be filled out; all proofs of residency must be provided; a school-entry physical and all shots must be recorded on an FL 680 form to complete registration.
Have you moved? The attached form along with the requested documents must be submitted to the school immediately.