Below you will find important information you will need to successfully enroll your child at LPA.
2020-2021 Registration Info
To register for the 2020-2021 school year, please use the Online Registration System by clicking the link on the right side of this registration page. Once you have completed the online registration and uploaded all your documents, contact Lawana Thomas at Lawana.Thomas@stjohns.k12.fl.us to set up an appointment.
The following are the documents you will need to complete registration:
- Three proofs of residency (mortgage statement or lease agreement, current utility bill, and one additional bill with current address)
- Original Birth Certificate (Child must turn 5 on or before September 1st for entry to KG)
- Completed Florida Immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical/Health Examination (dated within 12 months of students enrollment date)
- Driver’s License for identification purposes only
Per SJCSD policy, please be advised that we will be unable to take your registration if any of the required documents are missing or incomplete. All registration forms must be filled out; all proofs of residency must be provided; a school-entry physical and all shots must be recorded on an FL 680 form to complete registration.
Have you moved? The attached form along with the requested documents must be submitted to the school immediately.