Sports Director: Keith Cromwell – [email protected]
School Sponsored Sports
- We had a great season in 2018! Looking forward to another great season in Fall 2019.
- Looking forward to the 2019/2020 season!
The 2018-2019 season is complete. We’re proud of our wolves!
Registration now available for the Swiss Point Middle School Basketball Camps. If interested in these summer camps, click here for the brochure.
- We had a great season in 2018! Stay tuned for a possible Spring running club…
For 8th grade athletes heading to Bartram Trail High School this Fall:
You must have a sports physical to participate in sports.
Any rising freshman interested in trying out for the Bartram Trail Dance Team should visit http://www-bths.stjohns.k12.fl.us/dance/ for the tryout packet and information. Contact Coach Natalie Belcik at Bartram Trail High School with any questions.
School Sponsored Sports:
Students participating in Interscholastic Sports will need to read the LPA ATHLETIC REQUIREMENTS
Once students make a team, they are required to complete the following:
Students need to register through the SJMSAA website prior to tryouts. Once a students makes a team, he/she will be provided with more information on paying and filling out the required forms.
Visit the SJMSAA Page
- SJMSAA Cheerleading Tryouts are coming soon to LPA! Parent Meeting on March 13 – 6:30pm – at St .Johns Golf & Country Club. Tryouts on April 16-18 – 5:30-7:30pm – in the LPA multipurpose room. See the flyer for all the details.
- SJMSAA Cheer Tryout Prep Course is starting soon. Thursdays 7:30-8:30pm from March 7-April 18. See the flyer for all the details.
- The 2018-2019 season is complete. Congratulations Wolves on a championship season!
- Baseball tryouts/practice are Monday 1/28, Wednesday 1/30, Thursday 1/31, Friday 2/1 4:00-5:30 at Davis Park.Any Questions contact Coach Jordan at 904-924-6475
- Registration is open and tryouts are right around the corner.
- The LPA team needs a coach. If a coach isn’t found LPA girls will play on the Patriot Oaks team. Please contact Chris Strub, SJSMAA Softball Commissioner, if interested in coaching – (904) 808-5773, or email [email protected].
- Tryouts for golf will be on January 30th at 3 pm at St. Johns Golf and Country Club. Cuts will be made and there will be a second tryout on February 5th at 3 pm in the same location. All students are expected to register on the SJMSAA website prior to trying out.
The Liberty Pines Tennis Team Tryout will be
Wednesday, January 30, 3:00pm-4:30pm at Mills Field, 1721 Racetrack Rd, 32259. Students interested in participating in the tryouts should preregister (starting January 14) on the SJMSAA Tennis website –www.sjmsaa.com.
Any questions can be directed to the SJMSAA Tennis Commissioner, Ashley Miller, at
NOTICE: The St. Johns Middle School Athletic Association (”SJMSAA”) middle school sports program is not operated or sponsored by the St. Johns County School District. SJMSAA is an independent, private non-profit corporation, which uses District middle school names and facilities under a license agreement with the District, and which is solely responsible for the operation of the SJMSAA middle school sports program and its individual teams.